Some moments are crucial, and that you have to be flawless to remember with happiness. This is the case on prom day. There are many prom party dresses, but not all suit the terms of what we can or need and almost never are in the same place – until now.
High fashion pieces like the ones who appear on Vogue’s 2018’s Prom Dresses and designer brands like JVN by Jovani have decided to create designs for each girl, with all the variety of options of Prom Dresses that you’ve always craved. Feel inspired by a gorgeous and affordable gown without having any doubt the dress will express the self-confidence, body positivity and appetite for the life you have.
5 glam looks to own the prom night
All eyes will be on you with the next list:
Each body is a cosmos, and we have to make fashion adapt to us and not the other way around. If you wear plus sizes, the dresses that will best suit your needs are those with plain fabrics and semi-fitted cuts. Here are some tips on what cuts and colors are favorable.
- Pattern: The empire style can help as it cuts at the waist and falls without marking too much. On the other hand, a good recommendation is the dresses with the tight silhouette. Ideal to follow the tulle wave.
- Tonality: Concerning colors, solids are an excellent option, especially in vitamin colors such as fuchsia, lemon or yellow. If you want to play with the prints, it is best to carry a dress with a lot of flight.
As an example, the JVN model Red Beaded V Neck Backless Dress, with a long skirt, tulle cape, subtle neckline and tight waist, will leave everyone with dropped jaws.
Lace and prints
Irregular, with passionate and vibrant colors, flowers and flight. The Prom Dresses of the next season want to become the protagonists of the year. For girls researching for next prom season, 2019 will be the moment to get attention, and the trick will be in the prints and lace.
- Floral rain: This look wants to fill any celebration with flowers – as the 70’s did. The beautiful White Multi Floral Side Cut Outs V Neck Prom Dress from JVN will make you feel comfortable thanks to its loose design perfect for summer, to embrace every curve and attribute.
The evening is the festive stage par excellence. When the sun goes down, stars accompany Glamor, sensuality, and spark. Evening dresses enable us to play with our silhouette and show a little more skin. And within the trends in dresses for 2019, there are many options to be the center of all eyes.
- Open in the leg: either in dress or skirt, the cut in the leg is a symbol of sensuality.
- Open back: Sometimes the back is the protagonist of the dress, and it looks terrific.
We can find sophisticated and sexy pieces like the Charcoal Embellished Bodice Spaghetti Straps Prom Dress, with a light fabric and elegant color, you will ensure an enormous success of the entire prom party.
Day party dresses
Silk and bright fabrics – more typical of the night – leave their place to colorful prints and softer fabrics. We give you some tips to get out of trouble with a daytime event.
- Retro aesthetics: A fifties look is perfect for a day party. The midi cut, characterized by its wide flight skirt, enhances the waist, brings style and is one of the leads of 2019.
- Guipure or lace: these are very romantic cuts. A dress of lace or guipure can be elegant, sitting and at the same time arranged.
For this option, you will have models like the Blush Embellished Bodice A-Line Prom Gown.
Long party dresses
The maxi-dresses came to stay in prom season- sophistication for events or parties. We tell you what are the most wanted long party dresses this season and what effect they have on your figure.
- Mermaid shape: It is a type of tight dress and pattern with a cut at waist height. It enhances the natural figure of the body, so it suits those girls who want to look more voluptuous.
A glamorous design like the Red Fitted V Neckline Long Prom Dress will make you stand out.
Looking and feeling good is a matter of fashion. You will leave any celebrity in the world shook by following the tips and looks selected for you and your friends in this article. Now, enjoy your prom night!